One of the most frequently asked questions I get from people "How does it work when you book a personal shopper?". So I decided to do a blog post in order to explain the step-by-step process involved and hopefully eliminate any of the mystery that surrounds it! I hope you find this helpful and don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any other questions!!!
1. INITIAL CONTACT - This can be done through email, social media links, or calling my mobile directly.
2. CONFIRMATION OF APPOINTMENT - This takes place over the phone. The purpose of this is to establish your styling needs and budget. This will help give me an indication as to how many hours the client will need and what location works best. The date, time and location will be confirmed by text message. Pls try and give at least 48 hours notice if you need to cancel the appointment.
3. The CONSULTATION - This typically happens over the phone the night before or the day of the actually personal shopping session. During this time we will complete a more detailed consultation to identify your exact styling requirements as well as your likes and dislikes in regards to brands, colours, fabrics, styles and shapes. I will also get your dimensions at this point, which can obviously vary greatly depending on the label.
4. The PRE-SHOP - this takes place a few hours before I meet the client for the shopping session. During this stage I visit a number of different shops that I feel best suits the clients styling needs. I put aside garments in each of the shops that best fit the clients styling requirements.
5. The day of the PERSONAL SHOPPING SESSION - I meet you at the agreed time and location. We visit each of the shops, where you try on the chosen garments.
Garments can be purchased at your convenience. However, the client is under no obligation to purchase any of the garments selected by the stylist!
6. AFTER SALES SERVICE - I love staying in touch with my clients to see how their new wardrobe is working for them. I am always happy to answer any styling queries that my clients may have from helping them choose a particular outfit to assisting them in sourcing a particular piece. I am also in the process of compiling a mailing list which is exclusive only to my clients. I can also compile mood boards of all the new looks and how they can be mixed and matched for an additional charge.
7. FEEDBACK - I am delighted when I receive feedback from my clients as to how their new wardrobe is working for them. If you are past client and you would like to give a testimonial I would love to hear from you. Please contact me on 0872389283.