Hope you all enjoyed the bank holiday weekend and survived the storms!
Research tells us that within seven seconds of meeting somebody they will have made a judgement about you based on your appearance. Therefore the clothes we wear are very much part of our personal makeup. With this in mind it is something worth thinking about.
From my experience so far, there are many different reasons as to why people decide to use my services as a personal stylist. My top ten would be:
1. Tired of wearing the same clothes over and over again.
2. Frustrated with not knowing how to dress in order to maximize your body shape and natural colouring.
3. Sick of wasting a lot of money on panic buying for special occasions.
4. Change of job/recent promotion and need to up the style stakes.
5. Just had a baby and feel your pre-pregnancy wardrobe is out of date.
6. Lost or gained weight and unsure how to dress your new body.
7. Want to clear your entire wardrobe and start afresh.
8. Moved to a new place and want to change your wardrobe to be comfortable in the new environment.
9. Lack of time to visit stores and research trends.
10. Want an objective, unbiased view of what works best for your personal style requirements.
If any of these sound familiar to you, you may be interested in availing of my styling services. If you are still unsure feel free to contact me with any queries you may have.
I hope this dispels the myth that a Personal Stylist is only used by the rich and famous! We all deserve a little helping hand.