Often my clients tell me they have little success in COS and I can totally understand why. If you are unfamiliar with the brand it can appear oversized, masculine and only suitable for the Scandinavian body type! I find around 60% of what they offer can be tricky to wear, but there are also many great pieces that are so versatile, wearable and quality-for -price is pretty good too.
Below are some of my favourite bits in Cos at the moment. They work for so many of my clients, especially if you feel you just want something easy to throw on in the morning - yet look good at the same time. I personally hate when clothes are too tight around the tummy (especially after the two babies), so their fit is just perfect.
1.The green dress is a best seller for my clients. It's great with tights and boots/brogues in the winter. It so flattering on, be sure to go down a size.
2. The grey cashmere jumper is on my current wish list, I love pairing an oversized cashmere jumper with jeans.
3. The black knit with the side buttons is also available in dark green and I've yet to see it on somebody it doesn't suit. It can be worn open or closed.
4. The orange merino fine knit comes in a variety of colours and I want them all! I plan on styling this with check trousers I bought recently.
5. The navy knit is just one of those jumpers that will you end up wearing so much. I love wearing mine with the slim fit white shirt.
6. The grey sweater looks great on but be sure to go for a smaller size than usual. I'm afraid it doesn't work as well on bigger busts.
7. The navy dress with the bell sleeves has also been very popular - it's perfect for dressing up or down.
9. I use the slim fit white shirt purely for layering - it has a little bit of stretch in it so it works perfect under dresses, jumpers, cardis etc.
10. I personally love polo-necks but I know they don't work on everyone. I have the navy one (shown here), in black, and it's a great fit. The only drawback is that you need to be so careful washing your knits from Cos, I have had bad luck with a few pieces I wasn't careful with.
11. The slim-fit trousers have worked for almost all of my clients - they are great for a smart casual look. The cropped version is cool with flats too. They come in a variety of different colours each season.
12. The Cos cashmere scarf is a definite wardrobe essential. I have it grey and black!
I would also recommend dropping a size in most things from Cos apart from their slim fit trousers, their fitted white shirt and their cashmere jumpers.
I would love to get your feedback, let me know on Instagram or Facebook if you purchased any of the pieces. xxx
P.I don't make any commission from Cos or any affiliate programmes.